How to Use Explosion-proof Law Enforcement Recorder?
It's believed that many friends have a great sense of admiration for the police uncle, and they are also very interested in the law enforcement recorder they use, but how to use it, for those of us who don't understand, we really don't know how to operate it. But for the police uncle, it was a piece of cake. There are ordinary recorders explosion proof inspection camera and explosion-proof law enforcement recorders used in dangerous areas, the operation and use are similar.
The explosion-proof law enforcement recorder integrates the functions of recording, digital video and digital photography. EX proof digital camera can digitally record the dynamic and static scene of the law enforcement process, and ensure the comprehensive, objective, legal and effective audio-visual materials. A high-tech equipment that needs to be developed and produced.
1. Power on and off: Press and hold the power button for about 2 seconds and the screen lights up to indicate that it is turned on. In any case after the power is turned on, press and hold the power button for about 2 seconds after the screen turns off to indicate shutdown. In the power-on or recording state, short press the on/off button to turn off the LCD screen and enter the power saving mode. The same operation, turn on the LCD screen and exit the power saving mode.
2. After the power button enters the standby mode, you can press the camera button, record button, and video button to select the mode you want. As long as you press the camera button, the machine will automatically enter the video monitoring state, and press it again to stop recording. Press the record button and the machine vibrates to record immediately. Press the camera button and hear a "click" sound, which means that the photo is successful, and the photo with the same resolution as the camera state can be taken. Press the OK button to enter the stored folder for viewing, and you can choose to set the number of continuous shots and photo pixels in the menu button.
3. When the battery is low, the red light of the machine will flash quickly and shut down. The currently recorded file is automatically saved. When the memory card is full, the blue light of the machine will flash quickly and shut down, and the currently recorded file will be automatically saved.
4. Infrared night vision. In the menu settings, "IR" can be set to "Auto, Manual" two modes. When using in a bright environment during the day, the infrared light will not be turned on, and the image will be in color at this time. In the "Auto" mode, the infrared light will be automatically turned on in a low-light environment, and the image will be automatically converted into a black and white image. In "manual" mode, you need to press and hold the infrared light key for 2 seconds to turn on the infrared mode, and press and hold the infrared light key again for 2 seconds to turn off.
5. When the machine cannot work normally due to illegal operation or other unknown reasons. The machine can be reset by pressing the reset button (circular hole, the position of the reset button is different for different models), and it can be used normally after reset.
As a kind of intrinsically safe handheld camera, the explosion-proof law enforcement recorder has obtained the double explosion-proof certificate of coal mine and chemical industry. It has built-in infrared function, high-sensitivity shooting module and wide-angle lens, which is convenient for shooting in the dark environment of underground mines and chemical plants.